VIDEO: Fake Crocodiles Spotted In A Zoo In Abeokuta, Ogun State

A man visited a Zoo in Abeokuta, Ogun State but was shocked after spotting fake crocodiles. 

The Twitter user, @tweetmankind shared the video and narrated his experience. 

He wrote:

"I went to a ZOO in Abeokuta I met the Lions there sleeping but that didn't pain me. On getting to where the crocodiles were, from close examination I suspected they were not real. I confronted the Zoo management they first acted like they don't know but later confessed. SCAM!!!!"



WATCH HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOODNEWS!!!!!!!!JOHN CENA TO RECEIVE “CINEMACON ACTION STAR OF THE YEAR”

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die! Fani-Kayode Calls For The Division Of Nigeria, Creation Of Yoruba Country

As Long As Buhari Is President, I Bola Tinubu Won’t Run For Office